Wednesday 8 October 2008

Gossip girl

Abigail Lorick is the designer behind Eleanor Waldorf's designs in Gossip girl- and what better a way to gain fans than to have your designs splattered on one of the biggest Tv shows of the moment. All of Eleanor's designs are real designs from Abigail's collection named Lorick. Here are my favourite designs of hers from the Gossip Girl.





I recently found some pictures of her spring 2009 collection presentation - I was blown away! It reminded me somehow of Gwen Stefani's whole fairytale harajuku look and juicy couture. I loved how the set emphasized chaos in everyday rooms, like the room with loads of televisions and the messy rooms, as if disaster has just struck. The clothes were very pretty and feminine. I loved the mix of soft ice-cream colours and dulled gold, and the shimmering linens and silks.


Abigail Lorick with two of the actresses from Gossip girl

14 comments:

yiqin; said...

I think she is really pretty as well :) Hahaha I love the outfit where blair is wearing red tights1

kokostiletto said...

yes i LOVE abigail as well!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooo I'm loving the brightly coloured tights, Colour pop!
xxx
P.S I've just nominated you for one of those 6 of your favorite thing things if you want to fill it in!

Anonymous said...

Ah gossip girl :) love it!

FashionSqueah! said...

Oh I had been wondering who the designer behind Blair's Mum's creations was, thanks! I think she's awesome actually! Char x

j. said...

I think it'd be like a dream to have Abigail as-- a neighbor.. the kind you can borrow stuff from.. specifically her designs.. haha..

:-)

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love her designs!

xoxo,
La C

simplysteph said...

WOW never realized that Abigail Lorick was so young, shes gorgeous. absolutely love her designs.

Unknown said...

Lovely! I love gossipgirl <3

Hannah Grace said...

wow! thanks for the inside scoop on the whole designer behind the adorable clothes mystery..these clothes scream love!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i absolutely love abigail lorick!!

xoxo,
La C.

Bianca said...

i love these photos!


xx


the crumpet girls

Unknown said...

Oh! I love watching gossip girls. Not because of the gossips but because of their fashionable dresses, outfits, shoes, hair dos and accessories. I love it.

Volunteer opportunities

Unknown said...

I love the girl bonding photos. When we girls get together talking and gossiping never get out in the topics.

education jobs