Sunday 5 October 2008

Just got the new pendulum album!

Here's some recent outfits I've been wearing :)



Ahh I'm sorry for the really crap quality, I will try and change it soon. Anwayss, if you're wondering where some of the stuff is from I'll show you clockwise from the top left photo. Haha this will probably give you a good idea where I get most of my clothes from. Although I do have a lot of stuff from topshop that's not pictured. And as I'm sure you can see YESS I have a Betsey Johnson handbag, I got it last christmas and it is the sole love of my life :D

1. high waisted skirt - urban outfitters
long sleeved tee - primark
boots - new look
hat - dorothy perkins

2. dress - bershka
shoulder bag - primark
pocket watch necklace - portobello market

3. tank top - h&m
skirt - h&m
bag - betsey johnson (my baby)

4. strap top - h&m
skirt (again) - h&m
cardigan - h&m
belt - h&m
haha!

5. top - h&m
shorts - zara
belt - h&m
bag - bershka

6. leather jacket - new look
dress - vintage from brick lane

No comments: