Friday 19 September 2008

CIAO

Haha it feels so good to finally be here...blogging! I've been toying with the idea of creating a fashion blog for a while now, everyday I read other people's blogs and wish I could voice my opinion on fashion in the same way...and now I can! I'm not going to make any promises for this blog; I can't say I'll post everyday, but I will try to give it my all. Primarily I'm going to post about fashion - designer, high street, vintage, styling - everything really. But (yes I know I shouldn't start a sentence with but BUT who cares it's my blog I can do what I want now yay) I'm also going to post about other things like ME, art, culture, my findings on all sorts of random things. Sooo, let me introduce myself! My name is Shoshi (shortened from Shoshanna), I'm 15 and live in the UK. I hate defining my style because I'm a mix of nearly everything - bohemian, punk, romantic, indie, chic, retro and more. I have many favourite designers, but my top 5 are probably Christopher Kane, Luella, Vivienne Westwood, Erin Fetherston, Marc Jacobs. And of course the classics - Chanel & Dior. I'm an avid reader of Vogue and Nylon (when I can get my hands on it) and a compulsive shopper. I love love love music - the kills, MGMT, hot chip, kings of leon, the killers, digitalism, hadouken!, pendulum, the strokes and so much more. Well I won't bore you any longer with this stupid factfile so enjoy reading my random rants and comment please!

1 comment:

Syed said...

Welcome to the blogging world my dear! Nice to see another UK blogger :) Oh and love the music choices. Good luck!