Saturday 20 September 2008

London Fashion Week - My picks

Wow I'm having a colour rush! I love the mix of bright colours and graphic prints. The belts were fierce, I've never seen anything like them!

Christopher Kane is probably my favourite designer, if not, one of my favourites. He never disappoints, and this season was no different, I was blown away! He always comes up with a new vision/theme for each collection and although this one isn't my favourite of his, it's still got top marks from me :) I particulary love the dress on the right, c'est magnifique!

I'm embarassed to say that I haven't heard of Charles Anastase until now, and I'm so ashamed of it because this collection was incredible! I loved the translucent skirts teamed with floaty tops and leather jackets. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on him ;)

This collection was so cute, so playful and funky. I loved the lizard thing she had going on and the tights were really original.

This collection seems somewhat similar to Charles Anastases'. Both used plenty of translucent fabrics, but Roksanda was more elegent evening type wear. I just love the layering of all the gorgeous fabrics, I found this collection very romantic yet there were aspects of gothicism.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love london fashion week,great pics