Saturday 20 September 2008

Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

The party I should have been at. Darn I wish I was there! The lucky rich kids got a sneak peek at Luella Bartley's new collection (which as you know I absolutely adore) and they danced to MGMT (a favourite band of mine!) - that would have been the ultimate party for me! All guests were young, hot and talented of course and they included Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Aly and Aj, Francis Bean Cobain, Emma Roberts and many more A-lists to be.
I shall leave you to gawp in envy at some pictures.





4 comments:

sophie said...

Selena Gomez actually looks pretty cute.

I would love to exchange links.

Raez said...

lovely blog. whoi is that in teh second picture, by the way? i cant tell!

Shoshi said...

Thanks :) It's Francis bean Cobain.

Sydneydoll said...

firstly,
you live in the UK!
sooo lucky.

secondly,
selena is very pretty.
Francis cobain will become a style icon as she gets older.

cute blog
and i really like your song :)