Friday 19 September 2008

Happy shopping ^^



Popped into the shops after school today to buy my mum's birthday present, she said she wanted a new lipstick. But instead of the crappy cheap one I got last year I decided to get her a proper present, so I got her a Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick. Honestly, I don't normally buy expensive make-up but I may start to! It's actually worth it with all the freebies and testers you get, the whole experience is just nicer than normal make-up shopping. They wrapped it up all prettily for free and gave me a tester mascara and one for my mum as well. It's not like a tester - it's practically a full sized mascara! I bought some new heels - black patent laced "shoe boots". I had some last year but I don't like them anymore and I need a new pair of edgy black heels to go with some occasions I have coming up - and they were only £12 from Primark! (rather broke at the moment). I also spotted some pretty corsage brooches which I think will look cute pinned onto blazers and cardigans etc. Here's just some random outfit shots from last weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did the right thing going for a decent quality lipstick. I found some great bits in the Boots Sale. I personally love the Max Factor range of products and the lipsticks are really rich in colour and last for much longer than the cheap ones.